Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Immortal Perfumes, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Immortal Perfumes as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Immortal Perfumes' control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Immortal Perfumes reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Immortal Perfumes, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Immortal Perfumes for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Events outside Immortal Perfumes' control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Immortal Perfumes is released from Immortal Perfumes' obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Immortal Perfumes' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Immortal Perfumes.
All transfers conducted through Immortal Perfumes are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense. Sales tax will be applied to all orders in Washington state. Customs and other tariffs may be applied to international orders depending on your country's regulations.
Immortal Perfumes reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Immortal Perfumes has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Immortal Perfumes shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://immortalperfumes.com.
All enquiries: see the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Refunds and exchanges are not available due to issues of hygiene with personal care products such as perfume. It is always recommended that you try a sample before investing in a larger bottle. In cases of damage or if a package gets lost in the mail, I am happy to replace your item. If your item arrives damaged, please contact me within 3 days of receipt and kindly supply a photo. If you are a US customer and have not received your order within 2 weeks of the date it was marked shipped, please let me know. For international customers, the wait is 6 weeks before it counts as missing.
None of my fragrances or balms should ever be ingested. Keep out of reach of children and animals, and if you are pregnant it’s not a good idea to use essential oils. Additionally, essential oils are very potent and can cause allergies or rashes. Always test a fragrance (mine or anyone else’s) on a small patch of skin to make sure that it won’t bother you. Ingredients are listed in each product listing, if you have a known allergy to one of the ingredients do not buy.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. By visiting Immortal Perfumes or placing an order on this site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (in a note at checkout or an email about your order), if you contact me directly.
Why Immortal Perfumes Needs Your Information and How It Is Used
Immortal Perfumes relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when your information is used to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- To maintain my own accounts and records; and
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at Immortal Perfumes
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about customers is important to the functioning of this business. Your personal information is shared for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. Immortal Perfumes engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, JT Siems owner of Immortal Perfumes, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hi [at] immortalperfumes [dot] com.